when younger, I used to have -among others- an imaginary crunch on Cristina Ricci.
She and I used to gamble everywhere, from dirty motels using curtains in vinyle as condoms, to special bars for blind people -
where I could play snooker on her harmonious body -
Time went by, as it does always. As it took me more time than expected to increase my personal fortune,
the Belle went naturally away, being now a Hollywood star and I being a simple beggar.
But her booming charm remained in me, and part of my panties still have the smell associated with our delured gestures.
I put them under a glass globe, close to my pre teen balls
Later that moment, I was thinking. cristina ricci is really a petite. She is a dwarf actress in a world of plastic-
re-made silicon women, with glue breast, and pig-derived bones.
And still, she is respected and admired
and plenty of billdoes keep soiling bed sheet thinking of her whores
and she is classy
lundi 21 décembre 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire